Let’s be real, writing a message can be very time consuming.
That’s why we got together some of the sharpest minds in youth ministry to produce curriculum that does the legwork for you!
Our sermon builder curriculum includes five blocks of messaging* that starts by capturing attention and ends with a call to action (including small group materials). We take a methodical approach to communicating God’s word to ensure that your students are growing in their relationship with Christ.
The Sermon Builder Curriculum was created as a bridge between traditional curriculum (with little flexibility) and writing your own message (with not enough direction). While you can certainly preach through our curriculum as is, we encourage you to use it as inspiration or a starting point for the message that God wants to speak through you to your students.
Below is the progression we use with the Sermon Builder Curriculum:
- Capture — Grab their attention with a story or illustration.
- Story / Illustration
- Connect — Connect them to God’s word.
- Main Text
- Consider — What does this mean for us today?
- Subpoints / Bottomline
- Collide — How do we apply this to our lives?
- Call to Action — How do we respond to the message?
- Altar call / Small group questions
We hope this tool helps guide you along as you teach God’s word to the next generation.